01 September 2005

hungry

i'm starving. it's almost 10pm. so hungry. just writing because, well, it's a habit now. i like logging on and just staying logged on as long as possible. it's silly.

also, rugby practice is in full swing (although no one showed up to conditioning tonight except me) so i ran about 2.5 miles with sprints and jogs and some bleacher running and then some abs. whew. go me. it's amazing the variety of people you can see at the track. i like it.

now i just need to get motivated to go to the gym. ha like i have time!

chow.

3 comments:

Paul Murphy said...

I wish I could get motivated to go to the gym too.

Will said...

I get up at 5:30 a.m. to go. If I didn't go first thing in the morning, I wouldn't go. Of course, it's only been a couple of months, but I'm actually getting to where I look forward to it. I feel better physically than I have in a few years!

Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Well, did you eat?!?! :)

Stolie
http://funkybrownchick.blogspot.com