06 November 2005

rugby weekend

as with pretty much every other rugby weekend, saturday is a day of hard core playing, and sunday is a day of hard core hurting. unlike the last game (2 weeks ago) my legs are in pretty good shape as far as not much pain and not much bruising. my back and neck however took the beating this week. lots of scrumming and pushing and trying to bowl people over with a little running bull impression. i could really use a massage right about now. anyone interested should make their way over to my place, asap!

not much else. the reunion planning is still cagey. we have 35 people signed up. i was really hoping for 50. now i guess i start begging and pleading. anyone want to go to a 10 year high school reunion in connecticut 2 days after thanksgiving?

off to stretch out my neck...giraffe style...

cheers folks, hope everyone had a great weekend...monday looks like the start of a very busy week for gumby over here...*sigh*

4 comments:

stan said...

I could probably pass for 28. I could be that student who was only there for a couple of months, not early enough to make into the yearbook. :)

*searches for $10 plane fare to Connecticut*

kristen said...

$10 might be a little low, but you could try priceline.com

and ps. i don't care if you aren't 28! no one remembers anyone from high school anyway!

Scott said...

Hey Kristen, still waiting for your Halloween pictures :)

meagan said...

Hi. I found you through Stan's blog.

I read your reunion blog and that was very interesting to me, as I am planning my 10-year reunion right now also!

love meagan