25 September 2009

complain excuse whimper whine reason

this has got to stop.

aside from the fact that i deal with complaining, excuses, whimpering, whining, and reasons all week while in the field, i have started to do it to my friends. anytime i talk with friends, i talk about work and how annoyed / angry / frustrated i am with my co-workers. this must stop. my friends probably can't take much more of it. though they do seem to find it amusing. i can see how it would be amusing to someone that didn't have to live it. in fact, when i tell it, sometimes i'm even amused and think, wow, how can someone put up with so much silly stuff every week, and still feel like they're accomplishing work?

anyway, new resolution. no more talking about work to friends. instead, i'll ask them how their day went. it's got to be better than mine. i'll keep my complaining for my journal. it doesn't seem to mind how much i whimper and whine about things.

happy weekend! i look forward to dancing, corvallis fall festival, visiting with friends, and some serious relaxing. and hopefully, showing off my outstanding arm bruise :)

peace, love and turtles...

No comments: