19 October 2005

7 things about 7 things about me


(thought i'd put up a serene image of a place similar to where i'll be tomorrow when everyone is reading this.)

7 things to do before I die:
1. travel to australia / new zealand / europe
2. go back to costa rica and the bahamas
3. spend more time with grandma and grandpa (and the rest of my family)
4. build a house for me or for someone else
5. find my soulmate
6. figure out what's really important
7. thank the people who have made a difference in my life

7 things I can do:
1. tackle someone bigger than me (maybe you!)
2. listen when people talk
3. dance like no one is watching under no influence but my own craziness
4. sing out loud - in public, in private, in the car
5. ask someone out
6. cry in front of someone / cry on command
7. make people feel good about themselves / make them laugh

7 things I can't do:
1. confront people who i think hate me
2. alcohol / drugs
3. lift weights by myself
4. listen to talk radio all day
5. raise my left eyebrow independently of my right
6. stop itching / stop biting my nails
7. settle

7 things that attract me to others:
1. great smile
2. kind eyes
3. firm handshake
4. wit and humor
5. sense of responsibility
6. caring nature
7. soft hair

7 things I say most often:
1. i'm tired
2. what's happening? / yeah...
3. hey peeps!
4. "i don't get your humor"
5. need help with that?
6. come on!
7. where's my hug?

7 celebrity crushes:
1. jack johnson
2. george clooney
3. heath ledger
4. steve carrell
5. luke wilson
6. vince vaughn
7. william h. macy
*8. how could i forget COLIN FIRTH?!?!

7 people I want to do this (no one will want to, but...):
1. kevin
2. paul
3. stan
4. scott
5. my dad
6. my brother
7. anyone else who feels like it

10 comments:

Scott said...

Thought about doing this 7 things thing, but can't come up with all 7. I usually have 4 to 5 things in each, oh well.

stan said...

I can't count to 7. But I'll try, though.

stan said...

Instead of naming 7 more people I'd like to see do this, I just created another celebrity-based category.

7 things to do before I die:
1. Learn an instrument
2. Find the love of my life and marry her
3. Go to: New York, Alaska, London, Ireland, Australia, and NZ
4. Pay all debts
5. Ride a motorcycle
6. Buy some land
7. Write a book

7 things I can do:
1. Draw a cartoon
2. Make people laugh
3. Play volleyball, sorta
4. Listen
5. Drive, drive, drive
6. Keep a rhythm AND carry a tune
7. Score 100% on the Place the State game :)

7 things I can't do:
1. Play an instrument
2. Play pretty much any contact sport
3. Any higher maths
4. Save money
5. Publicly speak
6. Build a house
7. Win an argument

7 things that attract me to others:
1. That certain intangible SOMETHING
2. Playfulness and spontaneity
3. Simplicity, but not simple-mindedness
4. Care, but not obsession, over your body
5. Non-materialistic, high-maintenance, "plastic"
6. Isn't bothered by my occasional nerdiness
7. The sound of your voice

7 things I say most often:
1. freakin'
2. what the?
3. OH man
4. yikes/yowza
5. well...
6. oh, come on
7. geez (in a low voice)

7 celebrity crushes*:
Gillian Anderson
Scarlett Johanssen
Miranda Otto
Audrey Tautou
Liv Tyler
Rachel Weisz
Kate Winslet

7 actors I like to watch, based upon roles they've played*:
Michael Caine
Jim Carrey
John Cusack
Robert Duvall
Morgan Freeman
Martin Landau
Christopher Walken

*Are in alphabetical order.

Will said...

Hey! I can raise my left eyebrow and not my right! I guess opposites do attract!

Will said...

Hey Stan, that was pretty good! As for the paying all debts before you die, do the right thing and get some life insurance! I'm in debt and I love it 'cause I know my family won't be strapped when I die and they'll even be able to build me a monument and take care of my dogs if I die (heaven forbid) before them! I'm gonna spend and live like there's no tomorrow (Sorry Mom, I know you wanted to retire on it, but c'est la vie!). I earned it, I'm gonna spend it! Or take out a loan so I can spend more!

Will said...

Sorry Kristen, one more thing to Stan...I can't believe that someone else even knows who Audrey Tatou is! I love her! I've seen Amelie so many times, I can follow it in French and understand it! She's also been in a few other movies...it's nice on the Amelie DVDs, they show her screen test on the "extra's" DVD. Damn, she's adorable. I wish I was straight and cute and rich...she'd be mine!

kristen said...

stan - great list. i wanted to put some leading ladies on the list but i was only allowed 7 and then i had a mind-blank moment. my 7 actresses that i think are either good at acting or just plain hot:

1. rachel mcadams
2. scarlett johannssen
3. reese witherspoon
4. catherine zeta-jones
5. lucy liu
6. rachel weisz
7. charlize theron

...but beyonce knowles is very close too, although i'm not sure i consider her an actress...hmm...and this audrey tautou person is intriguing as well...i hate limitations!

kristen said...

and will...don't you go raising your eyebrow at me unless you want an eyebrow raised in return. i don't know what that means, at all. ;)

stan said...

Yikes, I just realized that I forgot the http:// part of every one of those freakin' links... geez...

kristen said...

was wondering about the links. and i added another one to my celeb crushes. i can't believe i forgot him?!?!