13 October 2005

relax for now

well i was up most of the night but my mistake from previous day has been taken care of. somehow. fate. powers that be. whomever. THANK YOU FOR YOUR DIVINE INTERVENTION. i am eternally grateful.

i was up till around 4 on the computer last night. dad got me up at 545 so i could drive him to work. now it's 710am, the phone just rang, i ran up the stairs to answer it, bit my lip, it was the wrong number, and now i think i notice a cold sore coming on. ice pack, vitamins, lysine pills, i am NOT in the mood for this right now! argh.

did i mention i didn't actually sleep well for the 1 hour and 45 minutes i was in my bed last night?

calgon, take me away!

1 comment:

Will said...

It'll all work out in the end. It always does. I usually feel silly afterword that I got upset to begin with! Take care and here's a big HUG!