05 August 2005

hey baby what's your sign?


this is supposedly my bad habit. do they know i don't even look good 1/2 the time. maybe more?

• Libras Love to Shop
Librans gave birth to the term "shopaholic". These folks have every credit card known to man. And while their taste is undeniably impeccable, it can get them in trouble at bankruptcy court. What's really at stake here is a quest for beauty. Enjoying simple but inexpensive pleasures like nature walks and museums can quell the urge to splurge.

bad habits by astrological sign

3 comments:

Will said...

Right now my hands look like crap, and if you tell anyone that I knit, I will be very upset...

• Nerve-Wracking Twins

Geminis are the nail-biters of the zodiac. Twins are self-conscious about their hands, and need to keep them busy at all times. Activities like knitting, carving, or bead work provide welcome distractions. Weekly manicures will also keep temptation at bay. Twins are less likely to gnaw their cuticles when they've just paid for their upkeep!

kristen said...

i can't believe you get weekly manicures!

Bearette said...

I'm a Cancer and it says I have a sweet tooth. Spot on!